For those of us who are watching the Oscars at home, or with friends, isn’t it a great chance to take out that sequin tank top you saved for New Years and didn’t wear? The Oscars does wonders for the retail business nationwide, even if you cant actually go, you can indulge in the fun of the Awards. Oh, and don’t forget to bring your red carpet eye candy, why not?
Here’s our tips for looking fabulous for your own red carpet appearance:
- comfortable jeans, designer type, black pants or satin, skinny leggings, or anything you can mingle in, then sit in, for hours.
- Fabulous hairstyle and some very red lipstick
- Festive Cocktail top with sparkling jewels or accessories.
- High heels you don’t need to walk in.
- An Oscar ballot from Online.
- Large bowl of popcorn or delicious snacks
- Something bubbly
- A handsome date or significant other
- Champagne or other bubbly beverage to toast your favorite wins!
See you on the Red Carpet!
note: the Oscar in the photos is courtesy of a friend of mine, whose grandfather won it for a historic Hollywood film.