With everyone making their New Year’s resolutions, I thought I would add my two cents to the list: The Do’s and Don’ts of 2015 Style.
1. Do think about New Ways to Wear Black
2. Do find a new shoe that says “you” and buy 3 versions
3. Don’t think about wearing an era of fashion that you have already lived through unless its a trend you can wear with confidence.
4. Find a website that sells vintage couture and shop there regularly. It’s good for the environment and your closet.
5. Don’t copy a trend they are suspect and temporary.
6. Do follow the rules of your favorite Designer: Coco, Yves, Dior, etc.
7. Choose a style icon and stick with it: Coco, Audrey, Rhianna, Jen, Grace,
or any red carpet favorite.
8. Pick a favorite Fashion Week city: New York, London, Paris, Milan and dress like your favorite city.