Now that the glow of the “Globes” has worn off, we are pretty sure everyone is already in fittings for the next great event in the Awards Season: The Oscars.
There are a few things we know we can count on:
- Meryl Streep will not wear any sort of Ballgown and probably a pantsuit.
- Jaylo will continue to dress more and more like Rita Hayworth.
- The ingenues will attempt to look older than their years.
- The Nominees will be the best turned out group in the Actress category.
- The guys will continue their upward trajectory of uber style. Bravo, Guys!
- Academy Officials will look sheepish and rather embarrassed at the recent controversy.
- Those two guys from the Accounting firm Price Waterhouse, will become an even funnier gag.
- The “Sink or Swim” opening will be… well, you guessed ut, either terrible or entertaining.
- Hideous gowns, overwrought jewelry, too- “done” hairstyles and a mani-cam moment.
The Oscars have been a bit dull, of late. We are hoping for a few more thrills, perhaps even a teary eyed speech and maybe even a wardrobe malfunction… but in a good way. Here are the favorite 10 things we will be looking for.
Our Red Carpet “Style” Oscars:
- Best Hairstyle
- Best Make-up Design
- Best Accessories & Dress Combo
- Best single Accessory that “Made the Look”
- Best shoes on the red carpet
- Best gown on the carpet
- Best evening bag
- Best in Show: Where all elements come together to make a winner
Here are some of our favorite looks, from the last few carpet seasons: (see our slideshow)
The Wardrobe Mistress
For further Info, Style Consultations and Red Carpet Placements. e: firstname.lastname@example.org.