Oscar warm up event, the SAG AWARDS was just a dream, 15 years ago when we began styling, now, its huge popularity has given the talent a way to rehearse.
Our top picks for “Best Dressed” are true Winter Formals, many other dresses were a jump on spring, and, not appropriate for a Winter Red Carpet season.
- Our top Picks, shown at right, are the epitome of Hollywood glamour, age appropriate, a touch of sexiness, and, beautiful workmanship in the gowns themselves. Simply, glamour, with a capital “H” for Hollywood.
- Lace, Lace, Lace, and beautiful Lace was a Winter favorite.
- Black, sexy lines, and beautiful shapes sculpted the figures
- Sheer Sexy reveal, with covered elegance that was untouchable
- Color pop, in Tina’s dress was great for her coloring.
- Hair styles were simple, elegant, and gorgeous.
- Accessories did not overpower the looks, but added to glamour.
- A Sexy Italiaan note to “Classic Hollywood” in the Blue, “Sophia Lauren” look.