She was all over the runways. Glorious. Deliberate, Mysterious and very, very bad. She’s that Film Noire heroine that we are just beginning to appreciate. Once the citizen of No-town USA, the back alleys of B-Movies, now, she’s hit the fashion runways and gone uptown. Galliano, and other Couture Houses have brought her back, first in the Fall Collections and now, for Spring. She’s sporting beautifully coiffed waves, deep red lipstick, subtle yet sexy dresses, separates and suits with dangerous platforms.
How do you get your Noire Girl Glow on? Just take a few cues from the bad girls themselves.
Bad Girl Noire Basics:
- Hair color: Brunette, Bad Blonde, or Red head
- A pale face, deep lipsttick and smokey eyes.
- Shoes that are mile high platforms
- Perfectly Red Manicured Toes
- A mysterious past, and a good story to tell about the future
- Slim and sexy suit or separates like pencil skirts, blouses and tops
- Film Noire Colors like: Deep Plum, soft grays, blacks, whites, taupes
- A Trench Coat and Envelope Bag
So, go ahead, get mysterious and perhaps, just a little bit bad!